Overview of Hostel
Discover Patchwork Warsaw Hostel and prepare for the exciting adventure in a vibrant city like never before! We are located in the very city centre, close to the most attractive landmarks in Warsaw. You will feel the nightlife vibes coming from the Vistula, hear the buzz from nearby stores, cafes, r
From the Central Railway Station:
- by public transport: catch trams 7, 8, 9 or 22 from the station going in the east direction and get off at Muzeum Narodowe (third stop), you gonna see a very surreal palm in the middle of a huge roundabout. Cross the street to the left side and go through a passage next to building with Sephora drugstore and Empik media store. Walk for 1 minute and you will see me waiting for you in the courtyard.
- by foot: exit the station through the eastern gate from the main hall. Take a 5 minutes walk alongside the Palace of Culture and Sciences - one of the most famous buildings in Poland until you reach a underground passage next to Metro Station 'Centrum', pass through it to the other side and turn left next to round bank building called Rotunda. Then turn right and walk on Aleje Jerozolimskie until you reach a crossing with Krucza street, turn left and then the first turn right into Chmielna street. Fallow it until you reach a passage gate at building number 5 with my sign on it. I already see you there my friend!
From the Chopin Airport:
- From the arrivals terminal catch the bus 175 and then get off on the 20th stop called Foksal. From it just cross the street and on the other side just go through a passage gate with crazy cheap shot bar. You already can see me in the courtyard there!
From Main Bus Station:
- Catch bus 127, 158 or 517 and get off at Muzeum Narodowe bus stop. do you see the fake palm tree? Good! Now you just have to cross main street to the right and the Nowy Swiat street to the left. Just turn right until you get to the passage gate and you see me there chillin in the courtyard with my buddies and waiting for you.
From Modlin Airport:
- By train: take the train from Modlin to the Central Railway Station or Main Local Railway Station (Warszawa Srodmiescie) which are just 2 minutes apart from each other, then to find me just fallow the same directions as for the Central Railway Station.
From the Polski Bus Stations:
- From either one (Mlociny or Wilanowska) catch the first metro line and get off from it at the station called Centrum, then to find me just fallow the same directions as for the Central Railway Station..
Conditions & Policy
Patchwork Design Hostel Policies & Conditions: Check in from 3 PM. Check out before 11 AM. Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival date. Payment for standard bookings: upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Payment for non refundable bookings: property will charge the used credit card at any time after the booking has been made. If you need an invoice, please inform the property directly within 24 h after the booking has been made. Otherwise the property won’t issue the invoice. Please note that the refundable key deposit payable at check-in is PLN 50 or EUR 10. Taxes included. Breakfast not included. General: 24 hours reception. No curfew. We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Non smoking.